Tina has over 30 years of law firm management experience.
Her areas of expertise include finance, business development, human resources, attorney recruiting, landlord/tenant relations, and aligning support services with practice needs. She is passionate about employee engagement and fulfillment as well as leveraging technology to work efficiently.
Tina oversees firm operations, finances, human resources, information services, and all other areas of practice support. She manages five direct reports and reports directly to the firm’s management committee.
- B.A. in History, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- Association of Legal Administrators
- University of Vermont, Grossman School of Business - Women in Leadership Program
- "Let’s Do Lunch: LPM’s Guide to the Legal Galaxy: From Efficiency to Profitability,” Massachusetts Bar Association, February 8, 2017
“Let’s Do Lunch: LPM’s Guide to the Legal Galaxy: Take a Bite Out of KPIs – Law Firm Performance Analysis for the Uninitiated,” Massachusetts Bar Association, November 9, 2016