MDG Forum: Successful Strategies for Medical Device Startups
April 4, 2018
Hamilton Brook Smith Reynolds was pleased to be a sponsor of the Medical Development Group (MDG) Forum "Successful Strategies for Medical Device Startups" that was held at Regis College Fine Arts Center on April 4th, 2018. This forum session explored the challenges faced by medical device startup companies.
Associate, Alexander Adam, Ph.D. was part of the distinguished panel and co-chair this event.
The other members of the panel were:
- Ben Rockney, Ph.D. from MIT
- Richard Anders from Mass Medical Angels
- Andrew McGillicuddy from Endocellutions
- Moderator: Ibraheem Badejo, Ph.D. from Johnson & Johnson Innovation Center
The panel discussion included:
- Translating technology into the private sector through licensing
- Reviewing the importance of establishing a solid intellectual property strategy
- Discussing winning funding approaches
- Highlighting a successful case study
Please visit MDG's website for more information.
The Medical Development Group Boston (MDG Boston) is a community of individuals professionally committed to the Medical Device and other Medical Technology Industry segments united by the belief that innovation and advances in technology lead to substantial improvements in health care.